Moving the European XR tech industry forward
The XR4ALL project is an initiative funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 programme to strengthen the European XR technology industry and to accelerate its growth.Read more
Join us on 23 April for two half days of brainstorming sessions on "Immersive Collaboration in Smart Industry", and "Telepresence". Seats are limited.
Tomas Sluka is the CEO and co-founder of Lausanne based high-tech startup CREAL.
The EU XR FORUM took place on 12 Dec & the XR Tech Venture Forum on 13 Dec. Entrepreneurs, investors, and XR aficionados took part and networked intensely. Huge success for this first edition.
On 12 Dec was handed our the XR Star Awards. The winners are:
• BEST XR SOLUTION PROVIDER: Varjo
• BEST XR USER: Siemens
• BEST XR INVERSTOR: Nordic XR Startups
What we offer
- Interact with peers and major players in the EU XR technology scene.
- Discover existing EU XR technology.
- Find out about cutting edge EU XR research.
- Access financial support: through an Open call.