Intellectual property laws protect this site. Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by Image&3D Europe ASBL which is representing Image&3D Europe Consortium (partners: e-Unlimited, Fraunhofer Institute HHI, B-Com, Lucidweb, Image&3D Europe) and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice. Copyrighted material includes both static and generated patterns of text, hypertext and graphics, except where indicated as belonging to another party.
Research or personal use
While accessing this site:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen;
- unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of XR4ALL copyright material for research or personal use;
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright.
Image&3D Europe reserves the right to:
- refuse or terminate usage by parties whose mandate includes extensive redistribution of information of a similar nature
- modify or reduce access to features that are not explicitly specified in any subscription arrangement.
Academic / Bibliographic Citation
Reproduction beyond personal use is authorized, provided the source is acknowledged. If usual information (such as authorship, date) is not otherwise apparent on the page, it is sufficient to cite the complete page URL and date of retrieval, followed by “© Image&3D Europe”.
XR4ALL Logo / Name
The use of Image&3D Europe logo / name is restricted and permission to use the logo or name is granted only under exceptional circumstances.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to accept all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Content: The material on this site is:
- information of a general nature only, which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional)
- compiled from diverse sources of variable style, content, provenance and persuasion
- linked to external sites over which Image&3D Europe has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility
- subject to change without notice.
Copyright and copyleft (for received and published materials): The profiles, especially those received from international organisations are based on public domain information. Such information has been very carefully prepared to filter out particular biases. Extensive use is made of other sources in weaving new phrases, sentences, or larger amounts of text into existing problem and strategy profiles. Since no profile is considered static or definitive, material from many sources will be combined in the continuing process of developing profiles.
Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific person (legal or private), product, process or service by name does not necessarily constitute recommendation or imply favour or disfavour by Image&3D Europe. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Image&3D Europe. Furthermore, the inclusion of pointers to particular items in hypertext is not necessarily intended to reflect their importance, nor does Image&3D Europe intend to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by the author of the reference or the organization operating the servers on which the reference is maintained.
Hyperlinkage: Image&3D Europe is not responsible for the use of a hypertext link for which a commercial charge applies. Individual users are responsible for any charges that their use may incur. Although Image&3D Europe encourages reciprocating links to other relevant web sites in the effort to increase visibility to both sites, hyperlinks to other web sites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of Image&3D Europe. Links to and frames of this site are permitted but Image&3D Europe reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notices. Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Image&3D Europe endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Good faith: In providing this electronically served information, Image&3D Europe acts in good faith according to its constitutional aims and uses all reasonable endeavours to maintain its data to a high standard. However Image&3D Europe and persons acting on its behalf accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to (1) any defects on this site, or (2) the use which might be made of material on this site, any lost revenues, harm or other consequential damage that may result from such defects or use.
Beware Security Risks and Computer Viruses
The World Wide Web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties;
- files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
If you have any questions about information provided on this page, please contact us: email@example.com.
Image&3D Europe reserves the right to update or revise these Copyright at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for changes. The revised terms will be effective immediately as soon as they are posted on the website and by continuing to use the site you agree to be bound by the revised terms.