Moving the European XR tech industry forward
The XR4ALL project is an initiative funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 programme to strengthen the European XR technology industry and to accelerate its growth.Read more
How funding towards the XR EU 3D Tools industry has evolved in the past few years, identifying who are the main investors and pinpointing promising startups.
XR4ALL is pleased to invite entrepreneurs, innovators and thought leaders in the fields of Augmented Reality (AR) and Extended Reality (XR) to attend the first joint AREA/ETSI/XR4ALL Workshop
This one-day free of charge workshop with keynotes and inspiring talks on current challenges & future developments in medical training, diagnostics,...
The EU XR FORUM took place on 12 Dec & the XR Tech Venture Forum on 13 Dec. Entrepreneurs, investors, and XR aficionados took part and networked intensely. Huge success for this first edition.
On 12 Dec was handed our the XR Star Awards. The winners are:
• BEST XR SOLUTION PROVIDER: Varjo
• BEST XR USER: Siemens
• BEST XR INVERSTOR: Nordic XR Startups
What we offer
- Interact with peers and major players in the EU XR technology scene.
- Discover existing EU XR technology.
- Find out about cutting edge EU XR research.
- Access financial support: through an Open call.