After 140 applications, 18 projects have been selected for Phase 1 of the 2nd Cut-off date of the XR4ALL Open Call.
In this phase, projects need to expand upon and validate their concept from a business and a technical perspective during two months. The funding for this phase is €10,000 as a lump sum.
Based on an evaluation at the end of the first phase, only the best-rated projects will be admitted to Phase 2 and therefore be able to develop the proposed solution.
Without further ado, these are the 18 projects selected for Phase 1 (listed in alphabetical order by project name):
- Connected-Worlds – PlaygroundVR Software 🇳🇱
- ECARules4All – Università degli Studi di Cagliari 🇮🇹
- Eyecandylab – eyecandylab GmbH 🇩🇪
- FiXR – Purple Scout ApS 🇩🇰
- Freu3d – ELIF LAB srl 🇮🇹
- HoloCAD – Virtual Vehicle Research GmbH 🇦🇹
- LARGE – Edosoft Factory, S.L. 🇪🇸
- MECM – Musemio Limited 🇬🇧
- SensAR – Teesside University 🇬🇧
- SUPERPANC – LIMBAK 4 PI SL 🇪🇸
- SVREAM – Bizzlogic GmbH 🇩🇪
- VR-DICOM – Virtual Medicine, s.r.o. 🇸🇰
- VTC – HSSMI LTD 🇬🇧
- XFam4Seniors – Senopi AG🇨🇭
- XRPS – Utrecht University 🇳🇱