Overview of event
The purpose of this workshop is to explore the current obstacles for interoperability, the benefits and the required approaches to foster the development of XR technology in the enterprise environment.
This will be a collaborative workshop and participation is by invitation. To receive an invitation, please respond to the survey, accessible via the link on this page. Those who submit survey responses will receive a notification message with the workshop registration link.
More info on the ETSI website.
Following prepared remarks, participants will discuss:
- Goals for AR integration
- Challenges when trying to integrate an AR solution with your organisation Enterprise Management Technology and Information Technology
- Potential Solutions to Interoperability Challenges, use of standards and existing frameworks
- What is needed for defining an Open AR Cloud?
– Muriel Deschanel, Chairman of B<>COM, ETSI ISG ARF, Member of XR4ALL Consortium,
– Christine Perey, Perey Research & Consulting, Sponsor Member, Member of the Board of Directors, Leader of the Interoperability and Standards Program of the AR for Enterprise Alliance
Registration and Fees
To receive an invitation, please respond to the survey accessible via this link.
Location and Travel
This is an online workshop.