XR4ALL Special Interest Groups
You will find below the list of 14 SIGs confirmed at this time, together with the 15 Chairpersons –all Ambassadors– spearheading their launch and operation. This list will be progressively augmented.
The Consortium is very grateful to the first 7 pioneering ladies and 8 pioneering gentlemen volunteering time & energy to build up these SIGs in the best interest of the development of innovative XR technologies in Europe and of their transfer to industry.
SIGs focused on technical themes
- Data compression for XR1 – Gauthier Lafruit (Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium)
- Immersive collaboration in Smart Industry1 – Matthieu Lépine (Immersion, France)
- Immersive rehabilitation1 – Isabel Van De Keere (Immersive Rehab Ltd, UK)
- Immersive telepresence1 – Vincent Lepetit (Labri, France)
- Music & broadcasting1 – Muki Kulhan (Muki-International, The Netherlands)
- Spatial Computing & AR Cloud – Christine Perey (Perey Research & Consulting, Switzerland)
- Volumetric imaging1 – Richard Broadbridge (4DViews, France)
- XR for architecture, engineering, & construction (AEC) 1 – Adeline Stals (University of Liège, Belgium, & UC Berkeley, USA)
- XR for brand experience1 – Philippe Bornstein (Netineo, France)
- XR for digital heritage presentation1 – Selma Rizvić (University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- XR for learning & training1 – Ekaterina Prasolova-Førland (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- XR for social interaction1 – Pablo Cesar (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) & TU Delft, The Netherlands)
SIGs focused on geographical regions
- Virtual Switzerland1 – Laetitia Bochud, Christophe Merkle (Virtual Switzerland, Switzerland)
- XR in Wallonia1 – Jean-Michel Demoulin (Consultant, Belgium)
1 Link and SIG to be activated soon.