A meetup with fascinating speakers, inspiring cases and live-demos!
Are you an entrepreneur, a researcher, a surgeon, an investor active in the health domain or a policymaker? Are you wondering which successful VR applications already exist for the healthcare sector and do you want to know what we can expect in the future? Are you willing to exchange with people who are already working on concrete cases ? Are you willing to participate into the catalyzation of the innovative research in the medical sector ? Then join us !
“Les Rencontres Catalyse” is an initiative from Moodify and Livescope supported by the Brussels Region, Hub.Brussels, Lifetech.Brussels, XR4ALL and Numerikare.
18h00 : Welcome
18h30 : Presentation (Theme : Education & Training)
– Carine De Potter & Zoubir Sefsaf, founders of Moodify and Livescope
– Alexandra Gérard & Fethi Boubaker: “XR4ALL and working group on XR in Health”
– Arnaud Bosteels MD – Head of anaesthesia department & Head of Virtual Reality Unit (CLINIQUE SAINT JEAN): “Using VR for training to training to use VR”
– Frederick Van Gestel, PhD – Researcher Neurosurgery (UZ Brussel): “Augmented reality in surgery: today or tomorrow?”
– Dimitri Pirnay – Virtual & Augmented Reality Solution Provider (OneBonsai): “How to train an entire hospital in a day?”
– Samuel Meirlaen – Founder (Big Boy Systems): “Switch perspectives, learn by being the surgeon”
– Stéphane Grade, PhD – Researcher (HEPL – CECOTEPE – EPAMU): “VR to train first-aid responders for mass casualities incidents”
– Edouard Auvinet -Researcher (UZ Gent): “AR/VR in surgery education & assistance: proof of concept and perspective”
– Mathias Vergauwen – Technical Architect (Microsoft): “HoloLens Microsoft”
20h30-22h: Networking cocktail : Fonteyn Kitchen & Wineconsul
Info and registration here.